$449.00 FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 states only)
Full 2 year warranty!!
Free Start Up Guide with purchase! ($19.99 value)
It’s here…our 2018 pneumatic lemon Smasher! What is it? A lemon juicer that is powered by compressed air using either a compressor or CO2 tank. Pretty cool, right?! At LemonadeBusiness.com, we believe that the equipment is the last thing you need to worry about when it comes to your concession business. So, our Smashers are built to last – right here in the great state of Alabama, with NO shortcuts!
Our Smashers are made of solid aluminum and powder coated chrome for a clean look. The best feature our smashers have is the one-of-a-kind, custom built commercial cylinder with the rod/shaft extended. This means that when the Smasher comes all the way up, there are still 5 1/2″ of rod outside of the cylinder. This is the life of our units! Beware…other units don’t have this feature. Lemon juice is very acidic and if it is constantly going back up into the cylinder, the seals will start to leak in a very short time!
Our Smashers have a form fitting, top-mounted Lexan splash guard on the front to protect your customer from being splashed with juice. We also put a splash guard on the shaft to protect you from getting hit with juice…(we thought you’d like that!). We also have a unique design that insures the cup is always in the correct position BEFORE you smash (very important!). And, our Sharks tooth puck is solid, without a hole in the bottom – this makes for more zest and easier clean-up.
Our Smashers come with a 2 year warranty!
NOTE: ALL SMASHERS WILL NOW COME WITH COMMERCIAL GRADE METAL FITTINGS AND A FORM FITTING, TOP-MOUNTED LEXAN FRONT SPLASH GUARD (as seen in photos of the neon yellow units).
What makes our Smashers the best on the market:
- American made commercial grade cylinder (not reconditioned or China made)
- Custom made 5 1/2″ rod extension (no lemon juice gets on our rod)
- Internal wipers and bumpers (internal cylinder parts for longer life)
- Oversized splash guard (no splash passes our guard)
- Foot pedal (no need for inline flow control because foot pedal slows it down some)
- NEW! Commercial grade metal fittings
- Sharks tooth puck without bottom hole (makes more zest and is easier to clean)
- NEW! Form fitting, top-mounted Lexan front splash guard
- Clear plastic guard on bottom to protect base (sugar and lemon juice are like sand paper)
- Powder coated chrome (the health department likes a clean look)
- Rubber feet for better stability
- Full 2 year warranty
Check out the video below for more information! As always, we’re only a phone call away if you have any questions!
Free shipping within the lower 48 states! Free shipping DOES NOT APPLY to Alaska, Hawaii and International locations